We are experts in shop fitting and the manufacture of Retail POS furniture or display items as well as in-store features, such as display walls and ceiling rafts.
Retail is one of our core areas, our experience and flexibility means we can provide a complete service for retailers. We can supply complete turnkey designs and fit-outs for small retailers, high street fashion chains, supermarkets, builders merchants and pharmacies/opticians, estate agents or just the simple supply of bespoke, manufactured cabinets for a store.
Our business foundation is based upon the work we have done in the past for the retail sector and our reputation continues to grow as we undertake ever more and larger projects in this sector of the market for some of the best know names in retail from our high streets and trading estates.
Such renowned clients as Imperial Tobacco, John Lewis, the Arcadia Group, most of the major supermarkets including the Co-op, Waitrose and Sainsburys and a number of the DIY/building suppliers, including Homebase/Bunnings Warehouse and Screwfix, have all used Aspen Concepts to provide fittings and Retail POS display furniture, making us the one-stop-shop for retail display furniture and in-store features.
We have a full in-house team of designers, project managers, site foremen, joiners, site fitters and shelving installers, with the experience and resource to handle projects of all types and sizes; Our case studies prove this.
Our core goal is to help you maximise business impact giving you the very best return on your investment.
- Customer service counters, front line till counter /cash desks
- Behind till backline shelving and tobacco cabinets
- Checkout pods with conveyor belts
- Fitted display shelving and retail displays
- Freestanding display units/tables
- POS merchandising units
- Fitted and freestanding slat wall displays and shelving units
- Column cladding, wall paneling and ceiling features e.g. slated ceilings or ceiling rafts
- Kiosk stands for shopping malls
- Bespoke joinery
- Shop fitting and installations