Bespoke joinery and one-off pieces are regularly created in the Aspen workshop for our customers who require single, specialist joinery items.
Our skilled crafts people can create outstanding bespoke joinery items in a wide range of materials including: hardwoods, softwoods, laminates, veneers, metal, plastic and solid surfaces.
Aspen Concepts is particularly pleased to offer a high level of skill in the production of solid surface materials such as resin, stone and marble. Numerous complex shapes have been created using these materials over the years demonstrating our skill levels with these materials.
Over the past decade we have made bespoke joinery items;
- Point of purchase displays
- Customer service desks & reception counters
- Display shelving and slat wall displays
- Backline and frontline tobacco cabinets or counters
- Till pods and cash desks
- Commercial Office Reception Desks
- Storage cupboards, lockers and changing room facilities
- Display furniture and slat wall displays
These are our main product ranges.
In addition, we can supply;
- Staircases, spiral and straight
- Toilet & shower cubicles
- Vanity units with hard surface tops, including sinks
- Shop fascias and column cladding
- Fire retardant door sets & linings
- Shop fronts
- Work stations along with other commercial fixtures and fittings
- Trophy display cabinets
- Presentation gift boxes, ideal for topping out ceremonies.