As a bespoke manufacturer and installer of made-to-measure toilet cubicles, IPS panels, washroom vanity units and lockers, we offer a wide range of options and styles.
Whether for a changing room in a leisure centre, a WC cubicle in corporate office toilets, a private bathroom vanity unit or toilet cubicles in nursery or primary schools, we can design and advise on the most appropriate materials for construction and the best layout for the space available. A wide range of toilet cubicle colours enable us to provide washroom cubicles in corporate colours, or colours most appropriate to the finish required by the designer.
The Washroom Range
- WC toilet cubicles
- Shower panels & cubicles
- Changing cubicles
- Bench seating
- Vanity units & splash backs
- Wall panelling & IPS access panels
- Cistern boxing
- Urinal Modesty panels and wall panels
Toilet Cubicle & IPS Panels
As a bespoke manufacturer we have the choice of the most suitable panels and fittings for your washroom.
In ascending order of water and impact resistance;
- Melamine faced MDF, suitable for light traffic washroom and toilet cubicles.
(We prefer not to use melamine faced chipboard like some manufacturers.)
- High Pressure Laminate (HPL) on MDF board, ideal for high traffic areas.
- HPL on MDF with post formed edges, offering an improved profile and wear resistance.
- Compact Grade Laminate Panels, these are completely waterproof and ideal for continuously wet areas such as showers or spa and swimming pool changing rooms.
There are numerous fittings available on the market and if not specified by the client or architect we will use the best system for the project.
The options available for cubicle door hinges, brackets, cubicle locks and panel support legs are;
- Satin anodised aluminium, for a silver metallic appearance.
- Powder coated metal, in a variety of colours, ideally for co-ordinating or contrasting colours such as on school toilet cubicles
- Stainless Steel, providing a premium grade of finish.
Sanitary ware and brass ware can also be supplied and installed by Aspen Concepts if required.
Vanity units can be topped in High Pressure or Compact Grade Laminate, providing a choice of colours; while Solid Surface materials can include preformed basins; or polished stone or marble, for a luxury finish.
Cubicles are delivered ready to install, but Aspen Concepts also offer a full installation service for the wc/changing cubicles, panels and fittings as well as the sanitary and brass ware, with teams of installers and plumbers available nationwide.
A wide range of colours are available for all panel types, contact us for colour swatches and advice; firstname.lastname@example.org
Below are some of the possible colours for Compact Grade Laminate Panels