Aspen can provide a vital link in your supply chain for national roll out programs with our warehouses and logistics support.
Warehouse & Logistics
With over 30,000 sq ft of storage space, managed stock and additional warehouse facilities at each factory, our installation teams can offer a distribution service and installation service for National roll outs that includes a merchandising service on your sites.
A vital part of opening new shops is having the retail furniture ready to move straight in once the shop fit out is finished, Aspen can help here, by holding the display stands and the stock at our secure warehouse, only delivering them to site when required.
For National roll outs, we can collate stands with stock and labels, ready for dispatch. While also providing a delivery and erection service; merchandising the stand with stock and labels once erected in the store. This frees store staff from complicated constructions and ensures the stand is created and merchandised the day it is delivered to store.
Our managed stock and warehouse facilities at Swindon, Birmingham and Newcastle are strategically placed near motorway networks enabling easy access for storage, delivery and distribution.
• 30,000 square feet of floor and high rack warehousing
• Experience with multiple drop distribution
• Numerous unliveried vehicles
• Variety of vehicles for easy access at all sites
• Experienced with complicated ‘kit marshalling’, ‘bills of material’ and consolidation.
• The latest ERP software systems for accurate stock control and reporting