Warehousing & Logistics
Our growing, dedicated Project Management team have many years experience of coordinating; Drawing take-offs, Designs, Prototyping, Manufacture, Final Assemblies, Consolidation, Warehousing and Distribution, and installation of our products and services nationwide.
With over 100 trained and experienced installation personnel based out of our 3 locations in the South, Midlands and North of England we can ensure we are reasonably local to your project, saving time and money for you, our customer.
We have accumulated many contacts both directly with our end user clients and also the primary contractors on larger sites. This helps us work efficiently to ensure we remain on time, on budget and meet your expectations.
Our dedicated Project Management teams operate in several market sectors primarily focused on shop refit, refurbishments, joinery, racking, shelving, commercial office refurbishments and reorganisation, health care, leisure sector and education environments as well as other niche markets.
Our managed stock and warehouse facilities at Swindon, Birmingham and Durham are strategically placed near motorway networks enabling easy access for storage and delivery.
- 40,000 square feet of floor and high rack warehousing
- Experience with multiple drop distribution
- 25 vehicle livery plus artic availability
- Easy access for any size vehicle at all sites
- Experienced with complicated ‘kit marshalling’, ‘bills of material’ and consolidation.
- The latest ERP software systems for accurate stock control and reporting
- ISO & FSC accreditation by end of 2014.